Dear Partners, Associates and friends of GRLI -
'The process you use to get to the future is the future you get.'
- Myron Rogers (author & leader in the application of living systems theory)
Our work at the GRLI is built on the belief that change requires work at individual, organisational and systemic levels; and the understanding that we need to bring our 'whole selves' when seeking to create impact at those levels.
The GRLI 'process' (with reference to Myron's sixth maxim) could therefore be described as relational innovation for global responsibility. It is the way in which we relate to ourselves, to others and the planet that ultimately determines the kind of world we shape individually and collectively.
Living examples of the GRLI innovating in relational ways, includes how we approach building alliances; our unique and transparent governance model; how we gather momentum with aligned networks to transform economic thinking and practice; how we amplify calls for global responsibility in unison with others; and our pioneering work with peer-based cohorts.
Included with this update I'm pleased to share a number of key dates and developments:
If you are not yet engaged in our work and interested to Partner or Associate with GRLI in 2019 then please book a convenient slot for us to meet on zoom.
- The GRLI Chair's update on our Alliance-building work with ABIS
- Inviting applications for the Deans Cohort (deadline: 14 February)
- Save the Date: Our first 2019 GRLI Gathering (23-26 April - Malaga, Spain)
- A call for nominations to serve on the GRLI Board (deadline: 24 January)
- A call for #ResponsibleLeadership at #G20 - see open letter
Executive Director, GRLI