Father God, You have done amazing things! You are worthy of all my praise. Today and every day, help me to give thanks to You with my whole heart. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
West Tennessee State Prison Christmas Gift Bags Packing & Loading Monday, November 30
HR Ministries Office
Christmas Backpacks Loading Tuesday, December 1
8:45 AM 1390-US 62
Princeton, KY 42445 We will need a couple of able bodies to help load the remainder of the backpacks, which will be going to Eastern Kentucky. This will only take an hour of your time.
Christmas Backpacks Counseling Monday - Friday
December 7 - 11
December 14 - 18
12:30 - 5:30 PM HR Ministries Office We will need trained HR Ministries Volunteers to help counsel for the two weeks of backpack distribution. If interested, please call the HRM office and we will explain the procedure for distributing the backpacks during this time of uncertainty. Please prayerfully consider your role in advancing the Kingdom.
Joseph's Storage Bin Sorting, Hanging, Organizing, & More Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (four hour shifts) Mondays and Thursdays are immediate needs for volunteers. *All applicants will go through an interview, screening process, and attend an HRM Volunteer Training. A commitment to sign HRM Attest Forms is required.
If you're available and feel led to help on any of the aforementioned dates and times, please call the HR Ministries office, 270.365.6044.
You may also drop by Joseph's Storage Bin to pick up a volunteer application.
Do you have or know a child in need? December 14-18, HR Ministries will be distributing Christmas Backpacks. Each backpack includes hygiene items, non-perishable food items, school supplies, toys, a Bible, and Christmas story.
See below for details:
After much prayer and with God's guidance, we would like to encourage the community with the Christmas Backpacks for Children distribution. It's going to look a lot differently as we take precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Below are the guidelines for the backpack distribution:
1. Please call the HR Ministries office to schedule an appointment to pickup the backpacks. The HRM office is open Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM. If we are out of the office, please leave a message and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
2. Christmas Backpack distribution will take place December 14-18 from 12:30-5:30 PM. We will have backpacks for children ages 2-17. Backpack pickup will be at the HR Ministries office located on the second floor of 126 West Main Street in Princeton. Remember, you must have an appointment. No walk-ins. No exceptions.
3. Only one adult is allowed to pickup the backpacks. The adult must be the parent or guardian. Please do not bring your children. No exceptions.
4. Masks are required. If you are or have been sick 72 hours prior to your appointment, please stay home.
5. You will arrive at your appointment time, enter the building, complete information, speak to an HRM representative, get the backpacks, and leave. Each visit will be less than 15 minutes.
6. Proper sanitation will be done between appointments.
7. HR Ministries office 270.365.6044
We understand in our current culture, events and gatherings are discouraged. We have prayed about how to be a blessing to our community and help those in need this Christmas. With God leading, we are doing what we have been called to do. Please be mindful of the needs of others and take precautions.
Women's Bible Study
HR Ministries Office
126 West Main Street
Princeton, KY 42445
It's not too late to join us!
We are studying Life Lessons from Women in the Bible by Rhonda Harrington Kelley.
You may also join us online. Please call the HRM office if you would like to join us via Zoom.
Please note: there is plenty of room for social distancing
***We will not meet again until December 3. ***
Enjoy time with family!
Praise God for your giving hearts!
We are blessed by your response to the West Tennessee State Prison Christmas gift bags needs. You have donated all of the items.
Donation Deadline: Wednesday, November 25 Please drop off your donations at the HRM office.
Monday, November 30: We will need volunteers at the HRM office to help put the bags together. Please let us know if you are interested in volunteering that day. We will begin at 10:00 AM.
We appreciate your help!
God will use your donation to bless others!