Are you a bookkeeper?
We have an important position open in the MLC. We hear from our valued members that they want to get more involved and help grow the MLC. We have a need for a Bookkeeper and Data Entry Specialist. If you are interested and would like to be considered, please send an email to email@example.com or reply to this email.
MLC is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper and Data Entry Specialist to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements as well as managing our customer resource database. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
This paid position is approximately 5 hours per week and would require a 3-year commitment. We can pay you $10-15 per hour.
- Balance and maintain accurate QuickBooks ledgers
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor expenses and tally and enter cash receipts from events
- Pay vendor invoices; track bank account balances; reconcile month end
- Develop monthly financial statements, including cash flow, profit and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax returns, along with payroll, operating and business expenses
- Contact with organizational members is paramount via email, text, and phone.