The 2nd Annual Joint Haitian American Urology Conference
October 31 – November 1, 2014
Karibe Hotel in Pétion-Ville, Haiti
We invite you to be part of this extraordinary educational endeavor!
Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
New: Calendar of Events
Published on the
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Virus Ebola : comment tout a commencé | ICI.Radio-Canada.ca
- Strokes and the Toll They Take on Younger Adults
- Please test your knowledge about Ebola. Maxime Coles Maxime MD
- It's a virus that attacks a person blood system:...
- No Testosterone Therapy for Healthy Women, New Guidelines
- Tomber la grossesse" : l'enfer des avortements clandestins à Haïti !!! ...