Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Visit the new AMHE Website:
Published on the
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- 2005 AMHE Puerto Rico Convention (7 photos)
- 2012 AMHE Norfolk Convention (20 photos)
- Tamoxifen Gel Equal to Oral Tx in DCIS
- Heart Failure May Share Etiology With . . . Osteoporosis?
- Are a Third of Knee Replacements 'Inappropriate?'
- Pathological Fracture and Healing of Unicameral Bone Cysts
- Wiener Leblanc MD and Aldy Castor in Aquin, haiti teaching Intensive Care .. Maxime Coles
- Eric Jerome MD with a group of haitian nephrologists in Paris
- 10 photos à l’album Convention 2011.
- Centre National de l'Apostolat Haitien
- Le temps de mon enfance..lago mamit..football.. l'ecole.. vagabondage.. Maxime Coles