It is with great sadness that the " Association des Medecins Haitiens a l'Ettanger " has learned the passing of Mrs Jacqueline Francois-Milord.
Jacqueline was the sister of Dr. Emmanuel Francois, the Chairman of AMHE Foundation.
We hope that the exemplary life of Jacqueline will be a source of strength and comfort for Manno and his family
The entire AMHE family presents their sincere condolences to the affected family.
Paix a l'ame de Jacqueline !
Association Médicale Haïtienne (AMH)
63ème Congrès Annuel
Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Pay 2015 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Phobias Slideshow: What Are You Afraid Of?
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Surprising Body Cues That Could Be a Heart Concern
- American Nurses Association's photo.
- Dog Infects Humans With Plague for First Time in US
- Precancerous Skin Lesions and Skin Cancer Slideshow
- Association of Atrial Tissue Fibrosis
- Anthenor Miot MD souriait si rarement mais son serieux demandait toujours le respect.
- And more