Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
New: Calendar of Events
Published on the
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Ebola Facts: How Many Ebola Patients Have Been Treated Outside Africa?
- Le representant de Mme la Ministre de la Sante en Haiti
- Remember this from when #Ebola was just starting to get our attention? You should see it again.
- Leprosy Still Occurs in U.S., CDC Reports
- Survey Reveals Concerns Over Ebola
- Medecins a la conference des Urologues au Karibe Hotel a Petion ville, Haiti.