Night of THUNDER
Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Pay 2015 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Ciência fazendo milagres com o novo exoesqueleto robótico multifuncional (REX).
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- More usage for the apparatus. Maxime Coles
- FDA Warns of Complications From Facial Fillers
- The modern pediatrician at work ... Maxime Coles
- The AMHE is mourning.
- Slideshow: What is Sepsis? Symptoms, Treatment, and More
- FDA Panel Endorses Women's Libido Pill
- who will say so that being close to cat can give you Toxoplasmosis directly linked to Schizophrenia. Maxime Coles
- Master the art of giving vaccinations in your office. Maxime Coles
- And more