Fall Physicians’ Dinner Conference
Saturday, April 25, 2015, at 7:00 PM
Women’s Health in Massachusetts
Michele David, MD, MBA, MPH, FACP
AMHE Urology Conference
November 2014 Petion Ville Haiti
Photos courtoisie du Dr Jacques Boncy
Invitation to the AMHE Annual Convention
Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Pay 2015 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Knee OA: Corticosteroid Shot Does Not Boost Exercise Benefit
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Could Obesity Help Protect Against Dementia?
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About HIV?
- When You Don't Feel At Home With Your Gender
- Diabetes Top Signs
- Interpreting the A1c Test
- And more