Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Show us your talent as a painter, writer or musician
and we will publish you on the association's web site.
Faites-nous découvrir vos talents de peintre, d'écrivain ou de musicien
afin que nous les publiions dans le site Internet de l'association.
Pay 2016 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Jean Robert DesrouleauxMD
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Pedestrian fatalities expected to jump 10% in 2015
- Intervention chirurgicale d'une tumeur du cerveau chez patiente éveillée
- Thanks for your years of dedication to the Healthcare system in Haiti. Maxime Coles
- Doctors at Cleveland Clinic aren't yet revealing what went wrong that led to the removal of the organ.
- And more