Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
New: Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Haïti - Ebola : Les voyageurs venant de pays contaminés, autorisés en Haïti sous conditions...
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Outbreak On Trial: Who’s To Blame For Bringing Disease Into A Country?
- Radio Metropole Haiti ! | Des voyageurs provenant des pays touchés par l'Ebola doivent présenter...
- Goodbye to Reading Glasses?
- For Infertility Treatment, Should He Drink Less Coffee, More Booze?
- Anti-inflammatories May Help Ease Depression
- Appreciate Your Mothers. Here is a very interesting clip on caesarean sections. Enjoy!
- TIMELINE: Here is what the 33-year-old doctor who has been diagnosed with Ebola in New York City did over the past few days.
- Update: A Doctors Without Borders physician who recently returned from West Africa has tested positive for the Ebola virus in New York City.
- Assured Brand Naproxen Sodium Tablets Recalled
- irborne Transmission of Ebola Highly Unlikely, Experts Say –
- So much risk in muscle necrosis. I doubt it will ever work.. Maxime Coles
- New York, New Jersey to quarantine medical workers returning from West Africa
- WHO says millions of Ebola vaccine doses ready in 2015