Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Pay 2015 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Male Physicians More Likely to Be Targets of Legal Action
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- 50 Shades of Malpractice
- They Put What Where? The History of Birth Control
- One or Two Drinks a Day Might Boost Cancer Risk
- Head Lice Resistant to Common Meds in 25 States
- Doctors Care
- Those With Few Moles and Deadlier Skin Cancer Risk
- Psoriasis Linked to Higher Risk of Depression
- Animal Bites
- How Healthy Is Coffee?
- Do Your Patients Consume Enough Caffeine?
- First "Viagra" for women... Please read.. Maxime Coles
- 8 Cases of Food Poisoning: Find the Pathogen Responsible
- And more