Obituary for DR. PHITO PIERRE-LOUIS
Dr. Phito Pierre-Louis "Dr. P.P.L." died suddenly Friday February 20, 2015 at Morristown Medical Center.
Born in Acul-du Nord, Haiti, he immigrated to the United States in 1972, became a naturalized citizen and settled on Long Island, NY. He moved to Montville in 1997.
A physician, he earned his Bachelors and Medical Degrees in Haiti.
Dr. Pierre-Louis served as a Deputy Medical Examiner with the Essex County Medical Examiners Office in Newark for over 20 years before retiring in 2001.
He is survived by his wife Irmelle St. Fort; five children, Philip and Muriel Pierre-Louis of New York, and Sophie, Arnelle and Abbie Pierre-Louis of Montville; and his siblings Gladys, Joseph, Fred, Emanuele, John, Carmel, and Francois Pierre-Louis.
To send flowers or a memorial gift to the family of DR. PHITO PIERRE-LOUIS please visit our Sympathy Store.
Invitation to the AMHE Annual Convention
Congrès Haiti 2015
Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Pay 2015 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Pregnancy in which conjoined twins were diagnosed at the 19 th week. …
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Sociopath vs. Psychopath: What’s the Difference?
- Prosthetics activated by motion to facilitate ambulation. Maxime Coles
- The Best Natural Remedies to Relieve Hemorrhoids
- Prostate Cancer – Warning Signs and Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Mrs Monique Pouryes RN, wife of our late friend Jean Taylor Pouryes MD ….
- Hip replacement trends: faster recovery, younger patients
- And the Winner Is... Medicine in Film
- Supreme Court Ruling Could Limit Medical Board Authority
- C. Difficile Infects 500,000 Americans a Year: CDC
- Atrial Fibrillation (A-Fib) Quiz: Test Your Medical IQ
- Could Coffee Lower Risk of Multiple Sclerosis?
- Quiz: Do You Know Vasectomy Facts From Fiction?
- Allo Kathleen, J'aurais tant aime te dire ce que mes trois annees de residence en Orthopedie a L'HUEH....
- A 3-Month-Old Boy With Severe Failure to Thrive and Hypercalcemia
- A 24-Year-Old Man With Down Syndrome and Shortness of Breath
- ADHD May Raise Odds for Premature Death
- Doctor, Ebola Survivor Gives His Side of Story
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- A Visual Guide to Psoriasis
- Honeymoon is forever….
- Which Psoriasis Treatment Is Right For You?
- Impact of Burnout: Clinicians Speak Out