Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Pay 2015 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Vitamin D Supplements Might Slow Prostate Cancer
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Medicare SGR Formula Repealed by House
- Congratulations Billy for your papers presented at the AAOS meeting in Las Vegas NV.
- Otitis Media
- Emperor in Close-Up: A Talk With the Director
- Using polio to kill cancer: A producers' notebook, 60 Minutes Overtime reports
- And more