News and Events
I have pieces in the show below.
Also, join us for the Opening Reception of the 5th Annual Haitian Art Exhibition, "Soul Searching: An Exploration of Haitian Spirituality through Visual Arts," from noon to 1:30 p.m. The exhibit will be on display at William James College until June 22, 2016. Proceeds will benefit art programs and workshops for youth in Haiti.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please email us at HMHnetwork@gmail.com.
I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!
Dr. Michele David
SAVE THE DATE:
REGULAR MEETING OF THE BOARD
The Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that it will hold its next Regular Meeting in 2 weeks on May 18,2016.
I will appreciate very much if you make plan to attend since very important issues will be debated.
Also the Board takes the opportunity to remind to those who have not done it yet to please
-register as soon as possible for the next convention
-and send their membership dues to the treasury
The agenda and contact number
will follow in a few days
Ducarmel Augustin , MD
Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Pay 2016 Dues NOW!
Form to communicate with the AMHE
Calendar of Events
Published on the
- Le Point Dr Michel Clerfort Dr Herold Joseph Dr Herby Dorvil 2 Mai 2016
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Le Point 29 Avril 2016 Dr. Ginette Rivière Lubin & Sophie Fécu
- Slideshow: A Visual Guide to Bladder Cancer
- Haiti Connexion Santé/Health
- Study claims medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the U.S.
- Haïti - Santé : Des mains politiques derrières la grève dans les hôpitaux ?
- The moments of a medical mission. Maxime Coles
- AMHE members at the International College of Surgeons and the American Academy of Orthopedical and Neurological Surgery meeting. Maxime Coles
- And more