Sickle Cell Clinic Project in Léogane, Haiti
The Association of Haitian Physicians Abroad (AMHE) has launched its first crowdfunding project to build a Sickle Cell Clinic in Léogane, Haiti by 2016. We believe that giving health is building wealth. In this way, the people affected by sickle cell can hope to live healthier lives and overcome the throes of poverty. (More)
Visit the new AMHE Website:
Published on the
AMHE Facebook page last week
Articles parus sur la page Facebook de l'AMHE
durant la dernière semaine
- Residents Salary and Debt Report 2014
- Denver AANOS meeting 2010
- US STATE DEPARTMENT EBOLA ALERT
- Thyroid Cancer Epidemic Caused by Misinformation, Not Cancer
- Nous viellissons en sagesse.
- Est ce le bonheur d'un pere de " presenter" sa fille au futur gendre….
- Karl Latortue MD in one of the missions in Haiti providing pediatric care. ..