Business Grade. So Easy.
To our customers:
Mobile Collaboration + Cloud Video Conferencing + Simple Online Meetings
Thank you for choosing Zoom
! You're in good company: 5,000 global businesses
and 6 million participants met for a total of 200 million minutes on Zoom in 2013.
You ask, we deliver:
In response to your valuable suggestions, we created Version 2.5, available today:
- A brand new look and feel
- New screen-sharing control layout
- Personal Meeting ID and URL – choose your own permanent virtual room
- Broader MP4 recording options including active speaker, gallery view and M4A audio-only
- Annotation during screen sharing extended to iPhone and iPad
- Real-time whiteboard collaboration on iPad
- Group mobile messaging with text, images and audio messages via iPhone and Android phone
- Gallery video view for up to 25 participants extended to H.323/SIP attendees
- Increased cloud meeting capacity up to 100 video participants (add-on option)
- Toll-free dial-in numbers for audio conferencing (add-on option)
- View-only client for webinar attendee (beta)
: For Mac and PC users, you will be prompted to upgrade automatically or you can upgrade directly from our Download Center
. For iOS or Android users, please visit the App Store
or Google Play
. Contact our Support Center
if you need assistance.
More to come:
Once again, thank you. We focus on the best video, voice and screen sharing quality, simplicity and a terrific user experience. Please stay tuned for more exciting features!