WHAT: Presentations will provide latest information on prescribed fire regulations, training, and prescribed fire activity throughout Colorado, followed by a forum to discuss related issues.
WHO: Short presentations and panel discussion about current regulations, air quality, the certified burner program, and statewide prescribed fire activity with:
WHEN AND WHERE:
- Mike Frary (State of Colorado, Division of Fire Prevention and Control),
- Sarah Gallup (Colorado Air Pollution Control Division), and
- Sam Dearstyne (Bureau of Land Management Colorado Fuels Operations Specialist).
NEED MORE INFO? Contact Jason Lawhon (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Peter Brown (email@example.com), or view event details here.
- Monday, January 12th, 2015, 5:30-7:30 pm
- Colorado Springs Wildland Fire & Incident Management Academy, University of Colorado, Colorado Springs University Center Theater, Room 302, 1420 Austin Bluffs Parkway, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 (View map here.)
- Light refreshments will be served prior to the roundtable
Come Learn and Talk Rx Fire!