- Anyone between 7 – 69 yrs old is allowed to attend (by registration only). We highly recommend taking the health assessment at https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/Assessment.aspx before attending the prayer. If you develop any symptoms during this week, you are advised to stay home to ensure the health and safety of others.
- Please maintain a 2-meters distance at all times unless you live in the same household. Families are allowed to pray next to each other in the designated areas ONLY, please look for signs upon arriving.
- Please do not leave your shoes in the passage as it is a safety hazard and can cause trouble for others in case there is an emergency situation. Alternatively, you can bring a small bag to keep your shoes with yourself while you pray.
- Parents must brief their kids on the importance of social distancing and should not allow them to wander around before or after the payer.
- We ask each one of you to strictly adhere to the AHS guidelines to attend mass gatherings as a social responsibility.
- Avoid hugging, embracing, shaking hands or socializing before or after the prayer.
- We ask all brothers and sisters to pay special attention to Sheikhs instructions on the exit strategy to follow when the prayer finishes.