See you tomorrow!
Hi <<First Name>>!
We are very excited to see you in just over 24 hours! Here are a few details to ensure we make the most of our time together:
Please reply directly to this message if you have any questions. Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
- Plan to arrive early
- Get registered, grab a refreshment, peruse the silent auction items, converse with other guests and find a seat!
- Our program begins at 5:00 pm (Doors open at 4:45 pm)
- Our Silent Auction is live
- Because our Auction is hosted through an online platform, bidding will be done on your phone using QR codes. Set up your account in advance for easy bidding!
- Feel free to share this with others - this Auction is open to the public. (Winners need not be present to win.)
- Traffic Advisory
- Make sure to check traffic before you come - RC Lurie is off of I-10 and there can be construction over the weekend in that area.
- Bring a friend
- There are still a few spots left so feel free to bring a friend or two and share this time with them!
- Bring donations for The Bra Recyclers
- Elaine Birks-Mitchell, CEO of The Bra Recyclers will be on-site accepting donations of: new and preloved bras, post-surgery breast cancer supplies & accessories, and new underwear.
- These items help serve: the unhoused or those living in poverty, those burdened with medical expenses, and survivors of trafficking and sexual violence.
Amanda and Deb