From the Director's Desk: Hello <<First Name>>! As August comes to a close, I hope this finds you well. Just a quick note to let you know about exciting changes ahead!
- Kick off of Amplify's newest voice
- If you or someone you know has been touched by breast cancer, please save-the-date - October 29th, for a completely free training.
- During this one-day workshop, we will come together in community - both in-person and virtually. You will find a safe space to be seen and heard while you learn ways to speak authentically and powerfully about your journey and the lessons you learned along the way.
- This is going to be a powerful experience you won't want to miss. If you would like the full details as soon as they are released click here.
- What is the journey like to have your voice heard at Amplify?
- On November 19th you will get a chance to experience the journey in a small way for yourself! Keep an eye out for more information. Until then, hold November 19th for this unique and interactive experience!
- Shorter, more frequent communication
- If you are like me, your day is already full. AND we want to stay connected to you! So starting next month, you will see short, concise emails more often - where you can take a quick glance to stay informed and engaged!
While Amplify moves into a new space of working with those touched by breast cancer, we are still fully committed to keeping the ripples of impact going for the voices of survivors of trafficking and sexual assault and the formerly incarcerated. Have a group or organization you would like to show these powerful talks to? Let us know!
In gratitude for your time,