More than 40,000 professionals in Pennsylvania work within the early childhood field. What has your career pathway been?
Trying Together is offering “Professional Pathways in Early Childhood,” where participants can hear from five early care and education professionals whose journeys have spanned the gamut from infant toddler classrooms to the floor of the Pennsylvania General Assembly. In this panel discussion, we will explore numerous professional growth opportunities that currently exist.
- January 25, 2023 | 12 – 1 p.m.
- February 1, 2023 | 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Monica Aston, Early Learning Program Engagement Specialist at the Early Learning Resource Center Region 5
- Judy Graca, Director Quality Initiative Projects at Trying Together
- Emily Neff, Director of Public Policy at Trying Together
- Lindsey Ramsey, Executive Director at Shady Lane School
- Lindsey Vicoria, Professional Growth Strategist at Trying Together