Critical Roles For The Downtown Program:
1) Serving to maintain regular contact with downtown business owners
2) Researching and understanding the response from state and federal government agencies to COVID-19 for small businesses
3) Understanding your challenges and advocating for solutions once identified
4) Promoting ways in which the public can support small businesses under the current conditions.
Our Immediate Focus:
1) Continue to maintain and update the lovehendo.com page and look for ways to improve that resource and its impact on your business. This will include the enhancement of our existing partnership with the Chamber and the development of additional partnerships to provide small business support to those taking advantage of the page.
2) Develop recommended short-term actions for small businesses to take. To that end we have developed an infographic which highlights best practices for the current crisis. Please find that above or attached here.
3) Develop and share a survey to identify immediate impacts our downtown small businesses have experienced as a result of COVID-19. Please help us in our next steps by taking the time to complete this survey by clicking on the link below. It will take you approximately 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
4) Share a weekly newsletter with updates and resources.
We know that this is an incredibly difficult time, but your positive attitude considering the uncertainty has been inspiring. Our team has been working to update our business contact list so that we do have the most up to date information, but please assist us in that effort by sharing this information with your neighbors. If they haven’t seen it from us please contact Jamie Carpenter at email@example.com and we will add them.