Winter Walk is Thursday, December 6th!
Here are the details you need to know for parking
and getting around the area:
* Streets begin to close about 1:30 on Thursday afternoon.
Closing will be compete by 2:00.
* Division Street will be closed from 2nd Street to 7th Street until 9:00 pm.
(If you are a downtown business or need to access downtown, please allow for extra time and patience. You may want to let your customers and staff know about the restricted parking.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation!)
* The horse and wagon route is different this year. Please see this map and practice extra safety around the horses and riders.
* Non-downtown businesses and non-profit organizations will be setting up on Division Street during the afternoon.
Events to note:
* Tree Lighting Ceremony is at 5:15 p.m. in Bridge Square--
the official start of Winter Walk! Middle School choirs begin at 5:00.
* Luminarias will be illuminating three bridges and an expanded area of downtown starting at 3:00.
(You are welcome to relight luminarias in front of your business if you notice they have blown out.)
* Horse drawn carriage rides will have expanded routes with pick-up/drop-offs in front of the Rueb 'n' Stein and Community Resource Bank.
Here’s a printable schedule of events. You can also reference printed guides in the Entertainment Guide and the Northfield News.
to everyone for your participation, patience and support of this community festival.
We heartfully thank the Chamber's retail committee members, donors, in-kind donors and our sponsors: Xcel Energy, Edina Realty and Apple Chevrolet Buick.