Dear 8th Grade Families,
Here are a few reminders about your 8th Grade Promotion Ceremony:
1. Please park on the black top. Enter off of 36th Street near the IVA banner.
2. Students, please arrive by 5:30 p.m. and meet in the Science Room 111.
3. We encourage students to dress nicely, as if they were going out to a nice restaurant. This is not a formal event. Wear comfortable shoes that enable you to easily walk on stage.
4. Thank you to all the families who purchased your wristbands in advance so that we could thoughtfully prepare for this special event. Please note the following seating details - bring your wristbands!
- Section 1 is for gold wristbands
- Section 2 is for silver wristbands.
- Seating in both sections is on a first come first serve basis. Guests are unable to save additional seats for guests not present.
5. To maintain a celebratory environment, please do not bring distractions such as balloons, blow horns, large signs or obstructions. They will not be allowed into the ceremony. No exceptions.
6. We have a wonderful volunteer photographer that will capture the special moments of this event. You can view pictures on 6/17
by clicking here
7. Refreshments and dessert will be served.
8. Bring money to purchase a 2015- 2016 Yearbook or an 8th Grade Founding Class T-Shirt
We look forward to celebrating with you!
IVA Staff and PTSA