Students are welcomed to a new school year.
Please join us Wednesday, August 30th
at 8:20 am
for a celebration of our first day of middle school in this new school year!
We will gather on the plaza for a 20 minute ceremony to introduce our growing faculty and staff, welcome our incoming 6th graders and new students and to mark the growth of IVA as we welcome an additional class of 6th graders this year.
Valet drop off is on Elm Ave. Parking is available along Linden Ave (please do not park in the median parking reserved for the Petroleum Club), in the median at 36th OR in the church's north lot (near recycling bins and dumpsters). Please exit campus following the ceremony.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
First Day of School Reminders
* student drop-off is at the Elm Avenue gate
(this goes for all school days)
* parents may walk or drive around
to the front Plaza - please do not walk through campus from gate to Plaza
* the gate opens at 7:50 am
* the first day is NOT a minimum day - dismissal is at 3:20
, the gate closes at 3:45
* please bring a packed lunch
, or pick up your pre-ordered Choicelunch, or students may pick up emergency lunch (the Choicelunch account will be charged)
* student schedules
can be viewed on Illuminate
* questions about schedules can be directed to Counselor Mikaele
* staff will be present to assist students in finding their classroom
* our school supply
list can be found here
* our dress code
can be found here
* our bell schedule
can be found here
* please bring a change of clothes
* an IVA tent will be on the plaza where staff will be available to answer questions
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* 7th graders
, please bring your TDAP verification
* stickers, and decals are not allowed on lockers
, magnets are permitted inside
* the PTSA will be available after the ceremony to purchase memberships
will be available for purchase after the ceremony; $12 cash or check for t-shirts (we are temporarily sold out of Youth sizes and Adult Small, but they will be restocked by next week!)