All training has been cancelled
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, ALL TRAINING this week has been cancelled. We will provide you with more updates about the weekends activities as the situation further develops throughout the week. In the meantime, stay safe and look forward to seeing you out there soon.
SANFL Official statement
Unfortunately in line with changes to COVID restrictions, effective from 12:00am 20 July 2021 all contact sport training and fixtures have been cancelled across South Australia, to be reviewed on Friday 23 July.
We do however encourage Clubs and Leagues to be
prepared to play this weekend, until otherwise instructed.
The following restrictions impacting sporting clubs and
licenced venues effect midnight tonight:
- Cancellation of contact sport (training and matches)
- Cancellation of COVID Management Plan Events
- Density reduced to 1 person per 4sqm
- Mask mandate for indoor sites where physical distancing
is not possible (gaming rooms, public transport, ride shares,
supermarkets, shopping centres etc)
- Seated consumption of food and drink only, in outdoor settings only (no indoor dining)
- Other restrictions that effect other areas of work and life will also be introduced, which can be reviewed here.
We encourage all members of our football community remain vigilant
in this time of increased risk in South Australia, and follow the advice
from SA Health as below:
- Monitor exposure site locations
- If you have symptoms, even if mild, get tested immediately (and stay home while you wait for your results)
- Wash/sanitise your hands regularly
- Keep 1.5m distance from others wherever possible
- Use COVID Safe Check-In
- Clean frequently touched surfaces.
Thanks again for your continued efforts in keeping SA safe and compliance with restrictions, and we hope we can resume full activity as soon as possible.
Lisa Faraci, Head of Community Football