IBM and Wellex invite Fremont Unified High School students to a free half day workshop where you will learn how IBM Watson Cognitive Computing is helping us to do things we have never done before and answer questions before they are even asked.
Today we create a staggering amount of information. 80% of all data today is unstructured: video, tweets, and photos. IBM Watson is a cognitive system that can understand that data, learn from it and reason through it.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How cognitive computing applications are being built today,
- How to access the Watson APIs,
- Demos to inspire your application development, and
- The components necessary to build innovative apps in the Cloud.
- We’ll show you how to build a quick sample app and challenge you to build your own innovative apps.
Join this workshop to show your rockin skills to your friends!