SPEED DATING FOR ORGANISATION 2013
******FREE EVENT******FREE EVENT******FREE EVENT******FREE EVENT******
Volunteer Resource Centre Manawatu and Districts in conjunction with IPC Tertiary Institute is pleased to be hosting a Speed Dating Event for Organisations
this THURSDAY 20th June 2013, 10am to 12noon at IPC
Come along and celebrate National Volunteer Week
with us with this twist on your traditional "Relationship" building event!
You are all invited. Follow this link for more events this week
. You are welcome to send up to two persons from your organisation.
Important information and preparation for the Speed Dating Event:
- We are all working together and we would like to give an opportunity for you all and for us to learn each other closer:
* Bring information about your organisation (what the organisation does, the organisation's focus, what type of volunteering you need etc), which can include business card, flyers, A4 sheet of information on activities, services provided, contact details etc, small portable items that can be handed over easily
- Speed dating style means you will be talking to one person at a time for 3-4 minutes and swap information with each other, when the bell rings you will move to the next person to talk with etc.
- There will be a questionnaire to write key issues you experience working with each other (problems, good practice, etc.). We may bring you back together at the end to ensure we have this feedback
- A cue card will be provided in your packs to prompt your discussion.
- When you arrive you will get a case to put your collected information into.
- You are also welcome to display around the room. It will be good if you let us know that we can organise the boards etc.
Registration is vital, please RSVP by Wednesday19th June 2013
. Refreshments provided by IPC and a tour of the grounds is scheduled for those interested at the conclusion of the event.
Volunteer Resource Centre
Manawatu & Districts
77-85 King Street
Palmerston North 4410
0800 865 2687 or 06 354 6027
Join us on Facebook