Do you want to run a workshop at UXBristol?
Deadline for submissions is 21st April 2017. Just drop us an outline by then.
Some things to bear in mind
- All workshops are 55 minutes long.
- We have three tracks/rooms with workshops at four different times during the day
- Room sizes are 30, 40 & 50 people
- All rooms have round tables with 6-8 people on (this makes a good small group size)
- We do pre-assess demand for workshops and also ask what sort of room size you would prefer, before making a decision on which room you get
- A good structure is a short presentation, followed by 1 (or more) hands-on activities, followed by some form of plenary (i.e. discussion within table), followed by a closing speech/recap.
- We offer one-to-one phone or skype consultations if you want to discuss your workshop plans.
- As a speaker you will be able to attend three workshops as a participant (i.e. during the times when your workshop is not running)