The New England ATTC Presents
Six Dimensional Assessment through the Continuum
Extended Online Learning Series
May 3 - June 21, 2019
Fridays, 12:30-2:00 pm (ET)
(No session on May 24, 2019)
This online interactive series will provide collaborative training and real-time practice opportunities essential to the development and/or refinement of applying American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Criteria in a clinical setting. Emphasis is placed on applying ASAM Criteria for in-depth assessment, proper placement, service and treatment planning, continued service and transfer/discharge of clients.
- Clinicians and Clinical Supervisors working in Vermont's Preferred Provider substance use disorder treatment system of care.
- Baseline knowledge of AND current utilization of the ASAM criteria in clinical practice.
Participant Commitment & Expectations:
- View a 20-minute video tutorial on how to use and maximize the videoconferencing platform
- Participate in a live one-hour Orientation to Technology session on Friday, May 3, 2019 at 12:30 p.m. (ET)
- Participate in a 6-week online learning community: 1.5 hours sessions on Fridays/May 7- June 21, 2019 (no session on May 24th)
- Complete ONE hour of weekly learning assignments
- Access to appropriate technology to utilize online videoconferencing platform (i.e., an internet connection, built-in or USB webcam, laptop/tablet, built-in/USB/Bluetooth speakers and microphone)
- Be prepared and actively engage while on camera 90% of the series time
This series is available to you at no cost. Space is limited to the first 35 registrants who will receive a grant-funded scholarship that covers the entire $350 cost of participation. As a scholarship recipient and in order to receive Continuing Education, it is expected participants will complete the technology sessions; be prepared for and join each session; be live, on-camera at least 90% of the time, as you would an in-person training; and actively engage in group discussions.
Due to limited enrollment, if you cannot commit to the full participant requirements, please defer this registration and scholarship opportunity to others.
Please email the Workwise Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 775-784-6265 or 866-617-2816 (toll-free).