Insight from Amy -
People are still talking about our recent Fan the Flame event for couples. Their evaluations drove home the point that, no matter what stage of their relationship, from engaged to seasoned veterans, there was a desire to grow closer to each other, connect more intimately, improve communication and strive to enjoy marriage as God intended. The popular knee to knee moments provided that essential quality time that is often missing in our busy schedules. Here's a few comments:
- Most beneficial was the couple time to discuss and pray together. Time alone was great! Thank you! - Married 23 years.
- The reflection time with guiding questions was most valuable. I appreciated being invited to move around the room [to find a comfortable spot.] I was more comfortable talking that way. - Married 8 years.
- We appreciate the opportunity to spend time together without interruptions!!!!! - Married 44 years
- We obtained guidance on what to expect in our upcoming marriage. - Engaged Couple.
- This conference has prompted us to serve others together. - Married 17 years.
These beautiful testimonials are just the glimpse into the real change that is occurring in these coupe's lives because of their commitment to their marriage - and their families. We totaled the generational impact of the 53 couples who joined us and came up with 250 children and grandchildren who will reap the benefit of their parents' love and commitment to each other. That's a lot of kids and grandkids!
Additional high-impact programs to help families thrive are on the calendar for the coming months. Whether you're a marriage ministry leader, a parent, or an engaged couple, there's something for you.