A Message from The General Manager
COVID-19 Advisory Updates
May 5, 2021
As we head into tighter Safe Management Measures from this Saturday, May 8 (to May 30), we provide the following for your information, safety, and attention:
- From this Saturday, May 8, Guests will be reduced from 4 to 2 persons per Membership account.
- The maximum number of people per group is reduced to 5 for dining in our F&B outlets and classes. There will be no intermingling between groups.
- Club dining vouchers can be used for Tac2go.
- Mandatory TT SafeEntry (via App or Token only) will be implemented on May 17.
- Gym, fitness lessons, and games classes will be closed from this Saturday, May 8. These classes will be held online. (No equipment will be loaned or rented out).
- Tennis, aquatics, and squash activities will continue with 5 plus 1 instructor, but no spectators are allowed.
- Business Meetings will continue in rooms with 10sqm to 1 person.
- The Quad capacity will be kept to 10sqm to 1 person.
- sên Spa will require a separate TT Safe Entry check-in.
- Shared amenities in restrooms and locker rooms will be removed.
- Library will reduce capacity to 50% or 20 pax.
Rest assured, all hands will be on deck to guarantee a safe environment for you.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. Please reach out to me if you have any questions.
Stay safe, stay tuned, stay positive, and test negative!
WhatsApp Broadcast Channel
If you have not subscribed to The Club’s Whatsapp Broadcast Channel, please do so. Click here for information.