Silicon Valley - New Japan Summit is an invitation only Biz-Dev summit to connect Silicon Valley startups and large enterprises at Stanford University on 11/29 (Wed).
The summit features a Biz-Dev booth where Silicon Valley startups and large enterprises can directly talk business, as well as keynotes and panel discussions on examples of cooperation with large enterprises that will both stimulate and inform. This summit will generate collaboration between Silicon Valley startups and large firms.
November 29th, 2017 (Wed.) 8:30-17:00
*28th is only Japanese contents.
More details: http://svs100.com/event_en/
・Keynotes & Panel Discussion (Successful Case Studies between Silicon Valley Startups and large enterprises)
・Startup Talk (Promising 30 Startups executives)
・Biz-Dev Booths for business alliance, investment, and expansion overseas (29th, PM)
- Joseph Huang, CEO of StartX
- Daichi Nozaki, COO of Softbank Telecom AmericaCorp.
- Takashi Nishikawa, Director of Panasonic Ventures
- David Gurle, CEO of Symphony
- Christian Sanz, CEO of Skycatch ...and more!
- promising over 60 Silicon Valley Startups that have surpassed “Series B” funding and ready to expand further
- Large enterprises looking for opportunities to collaborate with Silicon Valley Startups
Stanford University Arrillaga Alumni Center
Ishin USA「The SV Startups 100」
Stanford University, APARC「Stanford Silicon Valley - New Japan Project」
Contact for Ticket